Thursday, February 25, 2010

i l0ve t0 get Married................


this is My real life st0ry,i was a little cute child at that tiMe,i have n0 idea ab0ut Marriage but i l0ve t0 get Married bcz i saw t00 Many Money in the gr00Ms hand.s0,finally i decided t0 get Married,f0r the very first tiMe i purp0sed My class teacher t0 Marry Me,she laughed and replied that when u will be in 6th grade i will Marry u.i was in 4th grade at that tiMe.After a l0nd wait f0r MaMthe day reached when My result of 5th grade caMe 0ut but the teacher wasn't in the sch00l,actually she lived near My h0Me,s0 i decided t0 g0 her h0use when i reached there i saw a cr0wd in fr0nt 0f MaM's h0use i returned t0 h0Me and saw that My Maa was getting ready t0 0ut i asked where r u g0ing Maa??she replied $unny get ready ur teacher is g0ing t0 Marry............My heart was seeMing t0 be fail but i said why n0t Maa...................................

No comments:

Post a Comment